WIN A TRIP FOR 2 TO CHILE!
Simply fill in the form and tell us in 25 words or less why you should win. And you and a friend may be travelling on an 8 day journey to Chile visiting the wonders of Santiago, The Atacama and Patagonia.
The person with the most inspiring entry will WIN.
CONTRASTS OF CHILE
Most of the lakes in southern Chile are formed from glacial activity, set amongst a dramatic backdrop of volcanoes and snow capped mountains, it is the perfect place to immerse yourself in pristine beauty, couple this with the sublime Andean scenery of Torres Del Paine National Park in Patagonia culture and city tours in Puerto Montt and Puerto Varas and you have a trip of pure contrasts.
VISITS: Puerto Montt/ Puerto Varas, Torres Del Paine, Puerto Natales, Santiago
DURATION: 9 DAYS in Chile
COST: A$3770* including flights ex Sydney
more information http://www.chimuadventures.com/tour/contrasts-chile
*prices includes flights, taxes and levies,land transport, accommodation and meals as stipulated on tour page. Prices are vaild as at 28/06/2013 and subject to change without notice.
Whether you are a wine enthusiast, adrenalin junkie,, nature lover, shopaholic, interested in culture, love to relax or simply looking for somewhere new that encompasses all of the above?Then Spice It Up, Travel Chile.
The Andes mountain range forms the spine of Chile, covering the length of this magnificent country and presenting the back drop to so many wonderful experiences. From the Atacama in the north, the driest and arguably most spectacular desert in the world, to the Icy tips of Patagonia in the south, the Andes wind their way around stunning wineries , incredible lakes and fjords, ancient volcanoes and one of South America’s most impressive cities, Santiago. Off shore we find the enigmatic islands of Chiloe and Easter steeped with culture and mystery.
Whether you get up close and personal or stand and gaze from a distance, the dramatic Chilean landscapes offer breath taking vistas for all types of traveller. Take a stroll and you will be greeted by some of the world’s most interesting locals as you taste world class wines and feast on incredible food.
While Chile may seem like a world away, in just one international flight you can be touching down for your very own Latin Adventure.
DID YOU KNOW: It takes just 14 hours to fly direct to Santiago from Sydney. Compare that to other inspiring places around the world and you'll soon realise just how close Chile is.
Game of skill prize conditions
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. The competition is not open to Chimu Adventure, Turismo Chile or LATAM Airlines employees or their families.
3. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All entries become and remain the property of Chimu Adventures. Chimu Adventures, Turismo Chile or LATAM Airlines may use the entrants' names and addresses for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
5. All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office. Unless otherwise notified, Chimu Adventures may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by Chimu Adventures.
6. Entrants into the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. Both parties must travel together.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for a itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value. Prize winners will be required to agree to and sign to Chimu Adventures booking conditions when booking itinerary otherwise prize will be forfeited.
11. The winner is required to obtain the relevant & suitable travel insurance at their own expense in order to be able to take the competition prize. It is the traveller's personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to, valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
12. Once prize has been confirmed by Chimu Adventures, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
13. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Chimu Adventure's booking conditions.
14. Prize includes 2 x return economy flights to Santiago ex SYD/MEL/BNE, travel for 2 on a Chimu Adventures itineraries to Chile including the following destinations: Patagonia Atacama and Santiago in March or April 2014 itinerary details to be stipulated by Chimu Adventures. Any Additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations, travel to and from departure point, additions to stipulated itineraries and offered flights and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
15. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Chimu Adventures, flights are booked on LAN Airlines Q class and also subject to availability
16. Entries close at midnight on December 31 2013 and the prize must be taken before in March or April 2014
18. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
19. The promoters are Chimu Adventures PTY Ltd. 502/231 Miller St North Sydney 2060 ABN 65 110 269 380