Game of skill prize conditions
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. The competition is not open to Chimu Adventures and LATAM Airlines nor LATAM Airlines employees or their families.
3. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All entries become and remain the property of Chimu Adventures and LATAM Airlines. Chimu Adventures and LATAM Airlines may use the entrants’ names and addresses for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
5. All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office. Unless otherwise notified, Chimu Adventures and LATAM Airlines may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by Chimu Adventures and LATAM Airlines.
6. Entrants into the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value. Prize winners will be required to agree to and sign to Chimu Adventures and LATAM Airlines booking conditions when booking itinerary otherwise prize will be forfeited.
11. The winner is required to obtain the relevant & suitable travel insurance at their own expense in order to be able to take the competition prize. It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to, valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
12. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Chimu Adventures and LATAM Airlines.
13. Once prize has been confirmed by Chimu Adventures and LATAM Airlines, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
14. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Chimu Adventures and LATAM Airlines booking conditions.
15. Prize places are subject to availability as determined by Chimu Adventures and LATAM Airlines.
16. Additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations, travel to and from departure point, and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
17. The prize must be taken between 01/04/2018 and 30/06/2018 and tickets are valid on LA/JJ flights only. Blackout dates apply – 15 December 2017 to 15 January 2018 plus Easter and major public holidays. Other Outbound and Inbound Blackout periods for flight tickets apply. Trip is subject to availability.
18. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
19. The promoters are Chimu Adventures and LATAM Airlines.
20. Further LATAM Airlines conditions. Only on airline code LA800, LA801, LA804, LA805 can be used, no codeshare flights allowed. Tickets are subject to availability in G, Q, N, S sub classes only.
20. a) Bookings must be made 60 days in advance before travelling.
20. b) Bookings to be held and confirmed by LATAM Airlines and tickets to be issued only 10 days prior to departure.
20. c) These tickets must be taken as offered and cannot be sold, bartered or exchanged for cash.
20. d) Once the tickets are issued changes are not permitted. The passenger is responsible for the information provided for ticket issuance.
20. e) Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
20. f) The passenger does not accrue Frequent Flyer Program points.
20. g) All taxes and surcharges are the responsibility of the winners.
20. h) In the event of a no-show, tickets may not be changed or reissued.
Sydney 24th August 2017 - ends 31 October 2017