Experience the best of Cuba! Stroll through Havana with its faded colonial grandeur, explore the picturesque tobacco region of Vinales and visit Santa Clara, a city full of revolutionary history. Discover Trinidad, one of the best preserved cities in the world, as well as the nearby Tope de Collantes mountains. Visit Cienfuegos and then finish your adventure soaking up the musical rhythms of the Caribbean beaches. Once you discover the allure of Cuba, there is no turning back.
9 nights first class accommodation
3 nights in Havana - Hotel Iberostar
2 night in Las Terrazas - Hotel Moka
2 nights in Trinidad - Hotel Iberostar Grande
2 nights in Jibacoa - Hotel Breezes Jibacoa
Meals as stated on the itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
Days 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3 and 10: Breakfast only
Days 8 & 9: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Transfers and excursions using private services with local English speaking guides
|Difficulty Rating||1 (easy)|
Available upon request
Contact us for more details
|Price Dependent upon||
Season and availability
Chimu Adventures undertakes a number of sustainability measures within its operations including:
1) Only using local guides and office staff to both maximise local employment opportunities and minimise carbon footprints. Local guides also ensure you benefit from the intimate knowledge, passion and culture of the country you’re visiting.
2) Where possible, using locally owned and operated boutique hotels to maximise the return to the local community.
3) Chimu’s “Pass it on” programme has provided funding to hundreds of local community projects in Latin America. Our aim is to empower local communities, helping them to develop their own infrastructure for the future. Since 2006, we have been working with Kiva (a well-known Non-Governmental Organisation), providing hundreds of loans to local businesses all over South America.
4) In our pre tour information we provide a range of tips and advice on how to minimise your impact on both local environments and communities.
5) Chimu Adventures’ offices also take a number of sustainability measures including carbon offsets for company vehicles and most staff travel. Chimu Adventure’s internal processes are also structures to create a paperless office and to reduce waste. There are also internal programmes to help staff minimise their carbon footprint such as our staff bike purchase assistance plan which encourages office staff to commute to work via bicycle. Currently almost half of our office based staff commute to work via bicycle.
Find out more about sustainability in:
|STANDARD||TRIP CODE||PRICING FROM|
The below hotels are our preferred options for the respective tour standards mentioned above. Hotels can easily be changed at the customers request. We also note that in some cases our preferred hotels may be unavailable and in those circumstances we may need to provide an alternative hotel of a similar standard.
Memories Jibacoa - Cuba
Standard FB RoomNestled in a beautiful bay with lush green hills protecting the invitingly white sandy beaches, Breezes Jibacoa is a haven for anyone looking for a relaxed holiday. Located on Arroyo Bermejo Beach, on the country's north coast, the hotel is 70 km away from the Havana-based Jose Marti International Airport and 60 km from the Juan Gualberto Gomez Airport, in Varadero. It is just 12 km from the fishing township of Santa Cruz del Norte, which features one of the largest Havana Club Rum factories in Cuba.
Iberostar Grand Trinidad Hotel - Trinidad
Standard RoomElegant, built in a colonial style and located in the heart of Trinidad city. Here, guests are destined to a unique cultural experience of street meandering and museum discovering. This is the perfect starting point for cultural tours and ecoexcursions. The town was founded in the 16th Century and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1988. The Iberostar Grand Hotel is perfect for couples and adults. A lower age limit of 15 has been set to ensure total rest and relaxation for our guests. The Grand Hotel guarantees visitors a truly extraordinary holiday, at any time of the year, getting to know the culture, the cuisine and the people.
Hotel Moka Las Terrazas - Cuba
Standard RoomLocated approximately 73 kilometers west of Havana in the Sierra del Rosario Biosphere Reserve, Hotel Moka is one of Cuba’s most unique hotels. It was purposefully designed to meld seamlessly with the forested hills of Las Terrazas, and the effect is unparalleled ecological comfort and style. In short, the Moka is romantic, intimate, and fully deserving of your time. The Hotel Moka's design is a modern twist on Spanish colonial architecture and features a splendid multi-tiered atrium lobby built around a large lime tree (the branches disappear magically through the skylight). The two-story units have magnificent red-barked trees growing through the balconies and ceiling. The bathrooms are spectacular, with deep tubs abutting a glass wall shielded from the outside by plants.
Hotel Iberostar Parque Central - Havana
Standard RoomLocated in heart of the Old Town, within walking distance of some of Havanaâs most famous sites including the Plaza de la Catedral, Capitolo building and Havana Harbour, the Parque Central Hotel offers guests luxurious facilities within a prime location. All of the classically decorated en-suite rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, in-room safe, satellite TV and mini-bar. The hotelâs Greek style swimming pool and terrace bar and restaurant, located on the top floor, offer impressive sweeping views of the Parque Central and Paseo del Prado. A perfect place to relax after a full-day exploring the city.