This guided Harley-Davidson motorcycle tour takes you off the beaten track, allowing you to immerse yourself in Cuban life whilst enjoying comfortable accommodation every night. The tour combines the delights of varied landscapes and picturesque colonial towns with a fascinating history that revolves around the revolution of Cuba. Discover the underlying beauty of Cuba that is shrouded by a rustic exterior and revealed as you travel around the country on this special 7 day tour.
|Enquire for exact departure dates|
|Difficulty Rating||2 (light adventure)|
Available upon request
Contact us for more details
|Price Dependent upon||
Season and availability
Chimu Adventures undertakes a number of sustainability measures within its operations including:
1) Only using local guides and office staff to both maximise local employment opportunities and minimise carbon footprints. Local guides also ensure you benefit from the intimate knowledge, passion and culture of the country you’re visiting.
2) Where possible, using locally owned and operated boutique hotels to maximise the return to the local community.
3) Chimu’s “Pass it on” programme has provided funding to hundreds of local community projects in Latin America. Our aim is to empower local communities, helping them to develop their own infrastructure for the future. Since 2006, we have been working with Kiva (a well-known Non-Governmental Organisation), providing hundreds of loans to local businesses all over South America.
4) In our pre tour information we provide a range of tips and advice on how to minimise your impact on both local environments and communities.
5) Chimu Adventures’ offices also take a number of sustainability measures including carbon offsets for company vehicles and most staff travel. Chimu Adventure’s internal processes are also structures to create a paperless office and to reduce waste. There are also internal programmes to help staff minimise their carbon footprint such as our staff bike purchase assistance plan which encourages office staff to commute to work via bicycle. Currently almost half of our office based staff commute to work via bicycle.
Find out more about sustainability in:
|STANDARD||TRIP CODE||PRICING FROM|
The below hotels are our preferred options for the respective tour standards mentioned above. Hotels can easily be changed at the customers request. We also note that in some cases our preferred hotels may be unavailable and in those circumstances we may need to provide an alternative hotel of a similar standard.
Hotel Los Caneyes - Cuba & the Caribbean Islands
Standard RoomThe Hotel Caneyes conjugates nature, city and a welcoming stay. Renovated in the year 2006 Hotel Los Caneyes it is ideal for families with children, for those lovers of the nature and of the tranquility that she provides. It is a suitable base for those that are interested in the history of the region and in the one that stores the Che Mausoleum among other attractions.
Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad - Trinidad
Standard RoomA charming hotel for guests aged 15 years and older, it is unlike any other in its class where luxury, exclusivity, and tranquility maximize the concept of 5 Stars. On an island rich in tradition, history, beaches, salsa, dining, and rum, IBEROSTAR offers guests a top choice in urban hotels while only being conveniently located only a few miles from the Caribbean.