Enjoy your Galapagos adventure with Style on board the Galaven expedition yacht. The Galaven is an 88 ft. expedition vessel for 20 passengers accommodated in 11 double cabins, all with private bathrooms, air-conditioning and ocean views. It offers spacious outdoor seating areas with sun chairs, a large interior dining room and a library equipped with a TV & DVD player for daily briefing and presentations. Bilingual Galapagos National Park guides accompany you to all visitor sites.
|Enquire for exact departure dates|
All meals throughout cruise
|Difficulty Rating||1 (easy)|
40% Single Surcharge
Discount for groups of 6+ pax: 10%
|Price Dependent upon||
Season and availability.
Chimu Adventures undertakes a number of sustainability measures within its operations including:
1) Only using local guides and office staff to both maximise local employment opportunities and minimise carbon footprints. Local guides also ensure you benefit from the intimate knowledge, passion and culture of the country you’re visiting.
2) Where possible, using locally owned and operated boutique hotels to maximise the return to the local community.
3) Chimu’s “Pass it on” programme has provided funding to hundreds of local community projects in Latin America. Our aim is to empower local communities, helping them to develop their own infrastructure for the future. Since 2006, we have been working with Kiva (a well-known Non-Governmental Organisation), providing hundreds of loans to local businesses all over South America.
4) In our pre tour information we provide a range of tips and advice on how to minimise your impact on both local environments and communities.
5) Chimu Adventures’ offices also take a number of sustainability measures including carbon offsets for company vehicles and most staff travel. Chimu Adventure’s internal processes are also structures to create a paperless office and to reduce waste. There are also internal programmes to help staff minimise their carbon footprint such as our staff bike purchase assistance plan which encourages office staff to commute to work via bicycle. Currently almost half of our office based staff commute to work via bicycle.
Find out more about sustainability in: