Enjoy these 4 days and 3 nights of unparalleled beauty, endless adventure and contact with the majesty of the Galapagos Islands on a trip you will never forget...
|Galapagos Islands - Ecuador|
•Accommodation on board the Golondrina Yacht on bunk bed cabins.
•All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
•Snacks after visits.
•Naturalist bilingual guide (English-Spanish).
•Fresh water to drink, tea, coffee
• Air flight rate to/from Galápagos.
• INGALA transit card: USD 20
•Snorkeling gear (mask, tube, fins). For renting 5 days: USD15 8 days: USD20
|Difficulty Rating||2 (light adventure)|
Available upon request
-Single cabin pays an 80% supplement on top of the normal the rate
-Special Itinerary Supplement: 10% over the rate
-Galapagos National Park fee (US$100 per person)
-USD 20 per person for a “pier use fee” at Puerto Villamil (Isabela Island).
|Price Dependent upon||
Season and availability
Chimu Adventures undertakes a number of sustainability measures within its operations including:
1) Only using local guides and office staff to both maximise local employment opportunities and minimise carbon footprints. Local guides also ensure you benefit from the intimate knowledge, passion and culture of the country you’re visiting.
2) Where possible, using locally owned and operated boutique hotels to maximise the return to the local community.
3) Chimu’s “Pass it on” programme has provided funding to hundreds of local community projects in Latin America. Our aim is to empower local communities, helping them to develop their own infrastructure for the future. Since 2006, we have been working with Kiva (a well-known Non-Governmental Organisation), providing hundreds of loans to local businesses all over South America.
4) In our pre tour information we provide a range of tips and advice on how to minimise your impact on both local environments and communities.
5) Chimu Adventures’ offices also take a number of sustainability measures including carbon offsets for company vehicles and most staff travel. Chimu Adventure’s internal processes are also structures to create a paperless office and to reduce waste. There are also internal programmes to help staff minimise their carbon footprint such as our staff bike purchase assistance plan which encourages office staff to commute to work via bicycle. Currently almost half of our office based staff commute to work via bicycle.
Find out more about sustainability in: