Explore the best sites of Peru with this 10 day luxury itinerary. Travel around the highlights of the country while staying in hand-picked luxury accommodations.
This tour offers exceptional value staying at some of the best hotels Peru has to offer, as well as including the Luxury Andean explorer train (one of the best railway journeys on the planet), private transfers, and some meals.
All transfers in Lima, Cusco & Puno in private transportation
|Difficulty Rating||1 (easy)|
FROM US$1,730 - Subject to season and availability, contact us for more details.
Contact us for more details
|Price Dependent upon||
Season and availability
Chimu Adventures undertakes a number of sustainability measures within its operations including:
1) Only using local guides and office staff to both maximise local employment opportunities and minimise carbon footprints. Local guides also ensure you benefit from the intimate knowledge, passion and culture of the country you’re visiting.
2) Where possible, using locally owned and operated boutique hotels to maximise the return to the local community.
3) Chimu’s “Pass it on” programme has provided funding to hundreds of local community projects in Latin America. Our aim is to empower local communities, helping them to develop their own infrastructure for the future. Since 2006, we have been working with Kiva (a well-known Non-Governmental Organisation), providing hundreds of loans to local businesses all over South America.
4) In our pre tour information we provide a range of tips and advice on how to minimise your impact on both local environments and communities.
5) Chimu Adventures’ offices also take a number of sustainability measures including carbon offsets for company vehicles and most staff travel. Chimu Adventure’s internal processes are also structures to create a paperless office and to reduce waste. There are also internal programmes to help staff minimise their carbon footprint such as our staff bike purchase assistance plan which encourages office staff to commute to work via bicycle. Currently almost half of our office based staff commute to work via bicycle.
Find out more about sustainability in:
|STANDARD||TRIP CODE||PRICING FROM|
The below hotels are our preferred options for the respective tour standards mentioned above. Hotels can easily be changed at the customers request. We also note that in some cases our preferred hotels may be unavailable and in those circumstances we may need to provide an alternative hotel of a similar standard.
Libertador Puno - Puno
Superior RoomPuno Hotel Libertador Lake Titicaca, the only five-star hotel in the region, is located on Esteves Island on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world. Located only five minutes away from downtown Puno, 45 minutes from the Manco Cápac International Airport in Juliaca and two hours from the Bolivian border. Libertador Puno is considered the best hotel in Puno because of the services offered, such as restaurants, bars, business center, gift shop, gym, Jacuzzi and outdoor pool. Guests will be able to witness breathtaking sunrises and sunsets as well as impressive views of the lake.
Tambo del Inka Luxury Collection - Cusco
Superior RoomSet upon the Vilcanota River in the enchanting Urubamba Valley, Tambo del Inka Resort & Spa has created a very current visual aesthetic using rustic materials that give the property a homey feel - stunning and new, yet full of character. 128 rooms and suites look out to the water's edge, and up to the towering Andes. After a day of exploring, the spa welcomes guests with fluffy robes and open arms. Float idly in the indoor/outdoor pool, and then hit the massage table for a rubdown your muscles won't soon forget and close out the day with Peruvian fusion food at the main restaurant, Hawa. [Tel: (0051) 84 581777.]
Libertador Palacio del Inka Cusco - Cusco
Superior RoomPalacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel is located in front of the Koricancha, in central Cusco. The central train station is within walking distance. Free Wi-Fi is provided. The stylish and modern rooms provide heating and cable TV. There is a choice of twin, or double, beds. All feature quality linen and spacious bathrooms. Oxygen can be provided in the suites upon request to help with the effects of Cusco's high altitude. The restaurant serves both local and international cuisine. There is also a bar, where you can relax with a drink and superb view. Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel features an on-site gym.
Westin Lima - Lima
Deluxe RoomLocated in Lima's vibrant financial and shopping district, the hotel is just 15 kilometers from Jorge Chavez International Airport and minutes from a dazzling selection of restaurants, galleries, and parks as well as banks and corporate headquarters. As the largest convention center in Lima, the Westin caters to every type of meeting and setup, complete with the latest technologies and dedicated staff. After a long day of meetings, guests can recharge at the Heavenly Spa by Westin, indoor pool, or fitness center. Guests can choose from 301 spacious guest rooms or suites with contemporary furnishings and a host of pampering amenities. Sparkling city views and stylish decor enhance each experience. Each Deluxe Room is a contemporary haven, perfectly configured for comfort and easy downtime. Guests can enjoy Lima city views, the convenience of a large desk for work, and a 37-inch LCD TV for relaxation.