The new Mega-Catamaran Ocean Spray offers the best performance and comfort in Galapagos Cruising. The elegant design includes a huge sundeck, Jacuzzi and spacious cabins each with private balcony.
Her speed, comfort, top guides and itinerary will make Ocean Spray perfect for your luxury Galapagos cruise. Kayaks are also available for use.
|Enquire for exact departure dates|
Accommodation on board the Ocean Spray
|Difficulty Rating||2 (light adventure)|
From September until December the Galapagos National Park has suspended dinghy rides at Moreno Point, Isabela Island
Discount for children under 12 years old 25%
Discounts for children do not apply during the following dates: Easter (Apr. 10-19), Christmas (Dec. 20-27) and New Year’s (Dec. 27- Jan. 3)
|Price Dependent upon||
Season and Availability.
Chimu Adventures undertakes a number of sustainability measures within its operations including:
1) Only using local guides and office staff to both maximise local employment opportunities and minimise carbon footprints. Local guides also ensure you benefit from the intimate knowledge, passion and culture of the country you’re visiting.
2) Where possible, using locally owned and operated boutique hotels to maximise the return to the local community.
3) Chimu’s “Pass it on” programme has provided funding to hundreds of local community projects in Latin America. Our aim is to empower local communities, helping them to develop their own infrastructure for the future. Since 2006, we have been working with Kiva (a well-known Non-Governmental Organisation), providing hundreds of loans to local businesses all over South America.
4) In our pre tour information we provide a range of tips and advice on how to minimise your impact on both local environments and communities.
5) Chimu Adventures’ offices also take a number of sustainability measures including carbon offsets for company vehicles and most staff travel. Chimu Adventure’s internal processes are also structures to create a paperless office and to reduce waste. There are also internal programmes to help staff minimise their carbon footprint such as our staff bike purchase assistance plan which encourages office staff to commute to work via bicycle. Currently almost half of our office based staff commute to work via bicycle.
Find out more about sustainability in: