Join us on this wonderful journey from Buenos Aires to Rio. Marvel at the mighty Iguazu Falls, experience the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires and the beaches and vibrancy of Rio de Janeiro.
This small group tour of just 20 is perfect for those looking to travel with a group of like-minded individuals. We have left no stone unturned in giving you the best value group travel trip in the market. This tour is accompanied at all times by a Chimu Adventures escort.
|03-Sep-2017 , 12-Nov-2017 , 31-Jan-2018 , 18-Apr-2018|
• Internal flights within South America as per itinerary
|Difficulty Rating||2 (light adventure)|
40% surcharge for single room.
Single surcharges can be avoided provided you are willing to share a room with another passenger of the same sex and provided that we can find another single passenger to pair you with.
25% deposit required. Contact us for more details
|Price Dependent upon||
Season and availability
Chimu Adventures undertakes a number of sustainability measures within its operations including:
1) Only using local guides and office staff to both maximise local employment opportunities and minimise carbon footprints. Local guides also ensure you benefit from the intimate knowledge, passion and culture of the country you’re visiting.
2) Where possible, using locally owned and operated boutique hotels to maximise the return to the local community.
3) Chimu’s “Pass it on” programme has provided funding to hundreds of local community projects in Latin America. Our aim is to empower local communities, helping them to develop their own infrastructure for the future. Since 2006, we have been working with Kiva (a well-known Non-Governmental Organisation), providing hundreds of loans to local businesses all over South America.
4) In our pre tour information we provide a range of tips and advice on how to minimise your impact on both local environments and communities.
5) Chimu Adventures’ offices also take a number of sustainability measures including carbon offsets for company vehicles and most staff travel. Chimu Adventure’s internal processes are also structures to create a paperless office and to reduce waste. There are also internal programmes to help staff minimise their carbon footprint such as our staff bike purchase assistance plan which encourages office staff to commute to work via bicycle. Currently almost half of our office based staff commute to work via bicycle.
Find out more about sustainability in:
|STANDARD||TRIP CODE||PRICING FROM|
The below hotels are our preferred options for the respective tour standards mentioned above. Hotels can easily be changed at the customers request. We also note that in some cases our preferred hotels may be unavailable and in those circumstances we may need to provide an alternative hotel of a similar standard.
Windsor Leme Hotel Rio - Rio de Janeiro
Superior RoomThe grand Windsor Leme Hotel is a towering 17-story building in Rio de Janeiro located at the north end of the world-famous Copacabana Beach, adjacent to Sugar Loaf Mountain and Leme Palace, and just miles from the glorious Impanema Beach. The surrounding upper-middle-class neighborhood of Leme gets its name from a rock formation that exhibits characteristics of a ship’s rudder.
Saint George Hotel - Iguasu
Standard RoomLocated in the heart of Puerto Iguazu 17 km away from the most beautiful nature setting: the Iguazu Falls, 19 km away from the Iguazu Falls International Airport (Argentina), and minutes away from the Tancredo Neves International Bridge - Hotel Saint George offers a warm and unforgettable stay.
Amerian Buenos Aires Park Hotel - Buenos Aires
Standard RoomAmerian Hotel Buenos Aires, 4 star superior category, its located in the heart of Buenos Aires city, only 200 meters from Florida Street and 400 meters from Puerto Madero neighborhood. Amerian Buenos Aires Park Hotel has 152 rooms, salons for events and conventions and offers all the services and comfort oriented to satisfy guests in their business or leisure trips. Amerian Buenos Aires Park Hotel has a table in its breakfast buffet with food suitable for celiacs.