Argentina is a great choice for a honeymoon destination. From the vibrant, cosmopolitan and seductive capital of Buenos Aires to the picturesque high altitude vineyards, the stunning landscapes of Patagonia and the incredible force of the Iguazu Falls - this is a country of contrasts. Argentina boasts some of the most beautiful and romantic hotels found anywhere in the world, allowing you to relax in comfort as you indulge in excellent Argentinian cuisine accompanied by world-class wines. Let us help you put together your trip of a lifetime.
Accommodation with breakfast everyday
Tours as stated on the itinerary
Domestic air tickets
Meals as per the itinerary
|Difficulty Rating||2 (light adventure)|
This program has been specially designed for couples. If you are a single traveller contact us to get a customized quote for your trip.
*Please note the visit to the Argentinean side of the Iguazu falls will be on your own. Sheraton Hotel is located inside the Iguazú National Park with spectacular views of the Iguazú Falls and within walking distance from the falls, therefore no guide is need. Entrance fee to the National park Entrance is included on the advertised price.
Contact us for more details
|Price Dependent upon||
Season and availability
Chimu Adventures undertakes a number of sustainability measures within its operations including:
1) Only using local guides and office staff to both maximise local employment opportunities and minimise carbon footprints. Local guides also ensure you benefit from the intimate knowledge, passion and culture of the country you’re visiting.
2) Where possible, using locally owned and operated boutique hotels to maximise the return to the local community.
3) Chimu’s “Pass it on” programme has provided funding to hundreds of local community projects in Latin America. Our aim is to empower local communities, helping them to develop their own infrastructure for the future. Since 2006, we have been working with Kiva (a well-known Non-Governmental Organisation), providing hundreds of loans to local businesses all over South America.
4) In our pre tour information we provide a range of tips and advice on how to minimise your impact on both local environments and communities.
5) Chimu Adventures’ offices also take a number of sustainability measures including carbon offsets for company vehicles and most staff travel. Chimu Adventure’s internal processes are also structures to create a paperless office and to reduce waste. There are also internal programmes to help staff minimise their carbon footprint such as our staff bike purchase assistance plan which encourages office staff to commute to work via bicycle. Currently almost half of our office based staff commute to work via bicycle.
Find out more about sustainability in:
|STANDARD||TRIP CODE||PRICING FROM|
The below hotels are our preferred options for the respective tour standards mentioned above. Hotels can easily be changed at the customers request. We also note that in some cases our preferred hotels may be unavailable and in those circumstances we may need to provide an alternative hotel of a similar standard.
Sheraton Iguazu - Iguasu
Classic Falls View RoomIdeally situated in the heart of Iguazú National Park, Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa combines a beautiful landscape with friendly service, comfortable style, and great quality. Enjoy a private balcony and the exclusive Sheraton Sweet Sleeper (SM) Bed in their 176 guest rooms and four suites. Meeting and convention facilities are ready to welcome up to 800 people, with 850 square meters of space available including a ballroom and separate foyer area for receptions.
Entre Cielos - Mendoza
Young RoomInspired by the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Entre Cielos lies at the foothills of the spectacular Andes, surrounded by vineyards that produce the world's finest Malbec wines. All aspects of this extraordinary Luxury Wine Hotel & Spa combine to blend the principles of harmony and adventure that define this frontier of wine making.Design and architecture, gourmet experiences, the authentic Hamam + Spa and Mendoza's great outdoors, all combine perfectly for 'Viviendo la Vida', or 'enjoying life through all the senses'.
Eolo Lodge - El Calafate
Superior Suite RoomThirty minutes away from El Calafate, on the way to Perito Moreno Glacier, Eolo is strategically located in La Anita valley, on the eastern side of Mount Frias. It stretches over a 3,000 hectare property. From Eolo's ample and comfortable facilities, which evoke ancient Patagonian *Please note that this service is not available from May to October due to weather restrictions. Contact us for more information.
Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt - Buenos Aires
Deluxe RoomAs one of the most luxurious hotels in Buenos Aires, Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt features services and amenities for business and leisure travelers. Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, enjoy the variety of on-site activities, and experience local flavours and cuisine at the restaurants. The hotel rooms include pampering amenities such as butler service, plush beds, work desks, and majestic baths. Make the most of your stay at our gorgeous hotel in Buenos Aires.