Do you love travel and want to work for a dynamic, innovative, and forward-thinking company where your passion becomes your career?
Look no further than Chimu Adventures, Australia’s leading travel specialist to Latin America and Antarctica and winner of Australia’s Best Tour Operator for 2022 (as voted by the NTIA and our industry peers!)
With international travel well and truly back on the map, we are expanding our team and as such we are seeking a Product Coordinator to join our team of travel enthusiasts at our office in Crows Nest. This is an entry level role with a lot of potential for growth.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to load product into relevant systems and ensure that product is available to sell via our internal reservations system. Working alongside the Product Manager you will be fully supported as you grow into this vital role within our team.
- Content management - Updating and editing of product and pricing in our Reservation Management system and product database
- Keeping promotion details up to date for the sales team and on the Chimu website
- Liaising with our overseas suppliers to source content and rates
- Ensure data is loaded accurately and to company standards
- Collaborating with and supporting other departments and stakeholders across the business.
Who we are looking for:
Most importantly you will bring enthusiasm, a sense of humour and your love of travel to our team.
- Strong computer and system skills. An understanding of CMS/reservations systems is highly regarded.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Great numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to process information accurately and with attention to detail, while meeting tight deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated - we are looking for a real ‘go-getter' who can effectively multi-task with an unwavering positive energy
- If you have previous Travel Industry experience or have travelled to Latin America/Antarctica this will be highly regarded but is not essential for the role.
- An understanding of Product Design this will also be highly regarded, but is not required.
- A fun and supportive workplace.
- A full time role with hybrid and flexible working options available.
- 22 days of annual leave per year.
- Career development with a focus on promoting from within.
- Heavily discounted travel opportunities in Latin America and Antarctica.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please send your CV to email@example.com
Chimu Adventures values a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQI+ people, those people living with a disability or from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, and those from different ethnicities, races, and religions.