1. Entrants into the competition must be 18 years old and over, international entrants welcome.
2. Entrants must produce new, unique content bespoke to the competition
3. The winner must produce a minimum of 5 travel blogs minimum 600 words for a share of hosting on bloggers website and Chimu Adventures' blog site 50/50 split submitted within two months of returning. Offer commercial rights to all photography and video footage taken on the cruise, social media updates to personal followers pre and post tour, 2 articles pre trip posted on personal blogsite linking to www.chimuadventures.com/antarctica.
4. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
5. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
6. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for a itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
7. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value. Prize winners will be required to agree to and sign to Chimu Adventures booking conditions when booking itinerary otherwise prize will be forfeited.
8. The winner is required to obtain the relevant & suitable travel insurance at their own expense in order to be able to take the competition prize. It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to, valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
8. Once prize has been confirmed by Chimu Adventures, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
10. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Chimu Adventures booking conditions.
11. Prize includes cruise and flights to meet the cruise. Any Additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations, travel to and from departure point, and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
12. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Chimu Adventures, flights also subject to availability
13. The promoters are Chimu Adventures PTY Ltd. 3/194 Miller St North Sydney 2060 ABN 65 110 269 380
14. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
15. Entries close 17 October 2016
16. Finalists announced 31 October 2016