Air New Zealand & Chimu have teamed up to bring TravelManagers consultants an exclusive educational showcasing the highlights of Argentina and Brazil - BRAZIL & ARGENTINA EXPLORER.
South America is a continent like no other, offering a variety of incredulous terrains, a host of differing cultures, a fascinating and unique range of wildlife, gastronomic cuisine, an intriguing history and a range of unforgettable experiences. Join us for an exciting 10-day journey through Argentina and Brazil to discover some of the highlights of these two spectacular countries.
Air New Zealand operates a Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner 3-4 times a week into Buenos Aires. Sit back, relax and enjoy Air New Zealand’s uniquely kiwi hospitality with return flights to Buenos Aires. The unique culture and central location make Buenos Aires the best place to start and end a South American adventure. With its vibrant, colourful and indulgent culture, it’s the true heart of this continent.
BRAZIL & ARGENTINA EXPLORER
10 days departing 04 October 2017
AU$1,200 including taxes (twin)
View the detailed itinerary for the famil: HERE
• Explore Buenos Aires, Argentina’s elegant, historic and cosmopolitan capital, known as the ‘Paris of the South’
• Experience both the Argentinean and Brazilian sides of the spectacular cascading Iguaçu Falls staying at Belmond Hotel das Cataratas
• Gaze in awe at the city’s abundance of breath-taking views in Rio staying at Belmond Copacabana Palace
• Explore the secluded beaches and exquisitely preserved in Paraty
We have 8 SPOTS up for grabs! Join us by meeting requirements below for both Chimu & Air New Zealand:
1. Chimu’s top seller South America gross land and cruise sales
2. Chimu’s top seller South America pax numbers (minimum AU$2,000 per pax)
3. Chimu’s top seller Antarctica/Arctic gross sales
4. Chimu’s top seller Antarctica/Arctic pax numbers (minimum AU$2,000 per pax)
5. Chimu’s top seller overall gross sales
6. Lucky prize draw - make one booking and enter the draw to WIN a spot (minimum booking value AU$2,000)
7. Chimu’s best Digital Ambassador
8. Watch May, June & July Chimu Insider virtual sales calls and answer 5 questions for each episode to enter draw
YOU MUST ALSO:
+ Sell a minimum of 2 x long-haul Air New Zealand tickets during the incentive period
+ Complete at least one Air New Zealand online training modules during the incentive period, click here
THU 01 JUN 17: Incentive period begins
WED 21 JUN 17: Chimu & Air New Zealand webinar via TravelManagers Head Office, join us to learn more and increase your chances of getting away on this epic fam! Register here
WED 16 AUG 17: Incentive period concludes (note all bookings must be deposited by 5pm). For agents entering as Chimu Ambassador report of your activity must be submitted by 5pm this day. See below for more info.
FRI 18 AUG 17: Successful PTM’s invited
FRI 01 SEP 17: Participation fee must be received by Chimu. (Now’s a good time to apply for your Brazilian visa)
WED 04 OCT 17: BRAZIL & ARGENTINA EXPLORER departs
FRI 13 APR 18: Incentive period for post famil participation fee refunds ends
POST Famil Sales Incentive
Participating agents will be provided the opportunity to WIN BACK your AU$1,200 participation fee.
• AU$35,000 worth of Chimu land and cruise sales
• Post incentive period is 17 August 2017 – 15 April 2018 (ends 6 months after date you return from famil)
• Based gross land and cruise sales for Chimu product during the incentive period.
• Insurance and flight sales excluded.
• Please note if sales target is reached prior to famil departure, AU$1,200 will be refunded following your return to Australia.
HELPING YOU GET THERE
CHIMU INSIDER - our monthly virtual sales call
• Watch our May, June and August CHIMU INSIDERS and answer 5 questions correctly for each to enter the draw to WIN a spot. Remember you have to do all three! (Join our Agent Facebook Group
to be notified when the episodes are available)
1. Episode: May 2017 Answer 5 questions here
2. Episode: June 2017 Answer 5 questions here
3. Episode: August 2017 Answer 5 questions here
Watch CHIMU INSIDER episodes here
DIGITAL AMBASSADORS - LATIN AMERICA, ANTARCTICA & THE ARCTIC DIGITAL MARKETING PACK
Download your Complete Chimu Digital Marketing Pack including a calendar of campaigns happening during the incentive period click here
For videos and promotional content go to our TravelManagers Vimeo page
use password: ptm
Plenty of ways to learn more about Chimu and Air New Zealand and our products and destinations!
Air New Zealand online training modules click here
Join the Chimu & Air New Zealand webinar via TravelManagers Head Office on Wednesday 21 June. Register here
Watch Chimu’s webinars on Demand at your convenience, watch here
Or, of course, your reps are always available to assist you with all your training and LAM needs. Contact them today…
VIC, TAS, SA & WA: Tenille Hunt
, m 0423 855 652 e email@example.com
NSW/ACT - Sarah Baxter
, m 0434 228 969 e firstname.lastname@example.org
Air New Zealand:
NSW/ACT – Elizabeth Hutchison e email@example.com
VIC/TAS – Diana Devlin e firstname.lastname@example.org
WA/SA: Janelle Phillpot e email@example.com
QLD/NT – tba
THE SMALL PRINT:
COST: Participation cost AU$1,200 per person (twin-share)
DEPARTS: Wednesday 04 to Saturday 13 October 2017 (arrives AUS 15 October 2017)
• International return economy flights including taxes with Air New Zealand (departure cities: ADL, BNE, OOL MEL, PER or SYD)
• Internal flights within South America
• Twin-share accommodation throughout (no single supplements available)
• Airport transfers, transportation and excursions as detailed on the itinerary
• Breakfast daily and other meals as stated
• Travel to/from the departure cities outlined above to join the educational
Visa and reciprocity fees. Australian passport holders require: Brazil Visa (allow 20 working days for processing) and Argentinean Reciprocity Fee (pre-paid). Refer to our Chimu Handbook for more information, available here
• Meals not listed, optional activities, any personal expenses or consumptions, International travel insurance (compulsory), tips to drivers, guides, hotels and restaurants - please allow approx. US$20 per day (note: this will be collected as cash on day one and tipping kitty managed on behalf of the group)
Note: Baggage allowance on internal flights is 1 piece of 15 kg per passenger.
Australian passport holders require a Brazilian visa and Argentina Reciprocity fee. Read more in our
Chimu Handbook available here
Terms and conditions:
• Incentive is for new bookings deposited between 01 June and 16 August 2017. Deposit on bookings must be received by 5pm on 16 August to be eligible.
• Gross for Chimu sales is value deposited at 5pm on 16 August 2017. Any additional services and add-ons past this date will be note included.
• Famil cannot be transferred. If you cannot make the famil another participant will be chosen at the discretion of Chimu and Air New Zealand.
• Participating consultants will be responsible for travel to/from the departure city (if required).
• Digital Ambassador is for content within online platforms (eDMs, social media etc) within the incentive period. Full report outlining your activity must be submitted to Chimu by 5pm 16 August. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Chimu sales must be land and cruise sales. Air and insurance are not included.
• Air New Zealand tickets must be issued on TravelManagers 02359582 IATA.
• Participant must be trading with TravelManagers a minimum of 6 months and be in contract at the time of famil.
• Upgrades and lounge access are not available.
• All participants on the famil must travel together on both the outbound and return sectors. Famil cannot be extended for pre or post travel arrangements.
• It is the passengers responsibility to ensure they have the proper documentation and visas required.