Travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers and policy details must be provided prior to your final documentation being issued. We strongly recommend you obtain a policy for the level of cover at the time of booking you are comfortable with ensuring it meets our minimum guidelines. For more information on Travel Insurance please refer to the Antarctica Travellers Guide below or contact your booking agent.
Terms and Conditions
By making the booking, he or she has read and has agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please CLICK HERE to view.
International Maritime Regulations require that we create a manifest for each expedition. To fulfil our obligation certain information is required. Below are a few forms that will need to be completed. Forms will be made available approximately 6 months prior to departure and must be returned NO MORE THAN 100 days prior to departure. You will be notified by your booking agent once these forms are available.
ALL passengers must complete:
✔ Passenger Information Form & Medical Questionnaire – available NOW to complete online. Please CLICK HERE
and complete the information online
✔ Traveller Cruise Contract & Zodiac Waiver Form- available NOW. Please CLICK HERE
✔ Expedition Jacket Form available NOW. Please CLICK HERE
to access more information about the expedition jacket provided for this voyage and submit your required size.
Based on the information provided some passengers may be required to complete additional forms.
- Medical Details Form - may be required by passengers with pre-existing medical conditions. Please contact your booking agent.
- Pregnancy Form – required by all pregnant passengers. Please CLICK HERE
- Kayaking & Snowshoeing Waiver Forms - required by all travellers confirmed for these activities, to fill on board
- Child Waiver Form - required by all Guardians of children under 18 years of age at time of travel. Please CLICK HERE
⬤ OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS
The following activities are available on this voyage subject to availability:
- Kayaking in the far-flung corners of the world is an experience guaranteed to refresh your soul. Paddling in small groups, you'll glide between ice floes, brash ice and icebergs dotted with wildlife. Previous kayaking experience is required. US$750 per person
- Snowshoeing is a unique way to explore Antarctica. Snowshoeing makes walking up gentle slopes a breeze, allowing you to explore places others struggle to reach in boots alone. US$350 per person
Please see below for more information. Please contact your booking agent with any queries and to check availability.
⬤ EXPEDITION PARKA
Wear your bragging rights. We wouldn’t send you all the way to the ends of the Earth without making sure you were prepared for the Antarctic climate. As a polar passenger you will receive an exclusive parka as part of your trip, which is yours to keep. Packed with weather-fighting features, the Vortex Waterproof 3-in-1 provides a completely versatile outerwear system in one jacket. The fully seam-sealed waterproof shell and the warm polyfilled inner jacket can be worn separately or combined for optimal warmth and protection.
Please see the sizing chart below and advise your booking agent.
⬤ RESOURCES & CRUISE EXTENSIONS
We have some additional resources to help you prepare for your upcoming trip to Antarctica, as well as some excellent itinerary ideas to explore South America pre or post your cruise.