UPDATED 04 May 2020
As COVID-19 continues to interrupt international travel with border closures and travel bans, coupled with our care for the safety of our travellers, we are currently offering travel credits for travellers booked up to and including September 30 2020. Bookings from 01 October 2020, at this point remain unchanged but will be reviewed continuously as the situation unfolds.
Relative to bookings who were to depart between the 1st of April to the 30th of September 2020.
100% Future Travel Credit on monies paid
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for all bookings due to depart from the 1st of April until 30 September 2020. All bookings need to be cancelled in writing to us, prior to departure date.
- For now, we are tentatively requesting that this future travel credit must be rebooked by 30 October 2020. We appreciate that there is uncertainty around when borders will reopen and if there is no certainty prior to 30th of October, then we will of course provide additional time.
- The 100% Travel credit will be based on the original booking value. This excludes the value of any international and internal air tickets. Where air tickets are involved, a travel credit may still apply, however, this is subject to individual airlines terms and conditions.
- New travel date must be between the 01st of January 2021 to the 30th of October 2021, although again, we may extend this period if it became apparent that this booking window isn’t sufficient.
- New Travel Pricing will be subject to availability at the time of booking, along with any difference in currency exchange and seasonality.
- The 100% credit cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The credit must be used in total and unused amounts will not be refunded in cash or vouchers. The future travel credit is non-transferrable.
- Exclusions apply from external suppliers, please contact your destination specialist for full details. This includes but not limited to all Arctic Expedition Cruises.
- For bookings outside this period please refer to our standard terms & conditions.
for queries please contact email@example.com