Two days to explore the breathtaking landscapes of Patagonia - an untamed wilderness of stunning beauty with windswept pampas, snow-capped peaks, glaciers, blue-tinged icebergs, fjords and lakes.
Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable guides lead the way, and give you an in-depth, insider look at Patagonia. There are over 20 different Patagonia excursions available ranging from leisurely day trips to activities that will excite the thrill-seeker.
For a leisurely option, join us as we navigate our way through meandering, mountain-fringed fjords, wander through wetlands on a bird-watching trek or discover the historic pioneer town of Puerto Natales. Explore caverns where the prehistoric milodon once lived or head out by horseback or mountain bike along the banks of Laguna Sofia. For a more challenging option you may like to kayak through the Last Hope Sound or take a full-day trek in the stunningly beautiful Torres del Paine National Park with its iconic towers of granite.
Basic Level Options
• Trekking Sierra Baguales - Private Reserve
• Discovering Torres Del Paine National Park
• Sailing around the Patagonia Fjords: Serrano and Balmaceda Glaciers
• Puerto Natales, Land of Pioneers
• Trekking to the Milodon Caves
• Horseback Riding to Puerto Consuelo
• Cycling around Puerto Natales
Medium Level Options
• The Water Track
• Cycling around Laguna Sofía
• Trekking and watching Andean condors
• Horse Riding around Laguna Sofía
• Kayak Puerto Bories to Puerto Natales
• Kayak Fjord Eberhard to Villa Luisa
• Kayak harbour tour
• Fly fishing Patagonia
Difficult Level Options
• Tenerife 360° - Horseback Riding or Trekking
• Trekking to the Base of Torres Del Paine
• Horseback Riding - Tres Paso